The Waterways Ireland Centre is a unique location in the city, floating on the waters of the Grand Canal basin this award-winning building is an impeccable fit for conferences and meetings.
The technological equipment provides many branding opportunities, whereas the architecture of the space; with its double height windows, lends itself to creative dressing for truly remarkable events.
Below is a link to a virtual tour of the Centre and surrounds, for the external views click on the top right hand side for the drop down menu and choose either option.
- It is not possible to exclude natural daylight from the venue.
- City Centre location
- Three car-parking spaces available
- On the dart line: stop Grand Canal
- Parking for 1 bus or 3 cars on site and a public car park is available on the other side of Pearse Street
- Attached floating marina
- Security essential
- Outside catering available
- Roof projection available
180 for a cocktail reception,
90 – theatre style, and
60 – banqueting.
Applicants are requested to view our brochure and email for further information or telephone +353 (0)1 6777 510.