This will also be a great opportunity to meet staff from Waterways Ireland. Chat face to face about potential projects, ideas and support we can offer our stakeholders including our 2019 Heritage Grant Scheme. Our CEO, Dawn Livingstone, will also be present on the day. If you wish to have one on one time with Dawn please reserve one of our 8 dedicated time slots (1:30-3:30pm) by clicking this Doodle link. This is an open event so please circulate this invite to any people you feel would be interested in attending.
The agenda for the day is as follows:
- The event is open to the public from 12-7pm
- Come and listen to oral histories, inspect archival material and tell us about waterway placenames
- View our 'Stories from the Waterways' digital media features showcasing community groups from all our waterways
- Sit down and review the wide variety of natural, built and cultural heritage reports commissioned throughout this and previous years.
- Meet with our CE Dawn Livingstone and staff from Environment & Heritage.
- View the tremendous work undertaken by the recipients of the 2018 Heritage Grants Scheme. Staff will be on hand to advise on the 2019 Grants Scheme too.
- Talk to us about potential projects you'd like progressed in 2019, partnerships you can offer or general queries about the Heritage Plan.
- Have your say on our 'What Floats your Boat" public feedback corner where you can leave a comment on what you like, or where you think Waterways Ireland could improve service to our stakeholders.
Parking is available in Mullingar. For more details, please click here.
If you would like any further information about this event please contact Cormac McCarthy at +353-61-922149, +353-87-278746, or firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you there.