As a minimum requirement, candidates must be able to demonstrate the following eligibility criteria:
- A relevant degree or equivalent with a minimum of three year's relevant senior management* experience which includes leading teams/staff management responsibilities within the public or private sector.
- A minimum of five years' senior management* experience which includes leading teams/staff management responsibilities within the public or private sector.
- Have a full current driving licence and /or access to a form of transport which will permit the candidate to meet the requirements of the post in full.
*Senior management level / experience is defined as working or reporting directly to individuals at CEO level (or the next level) or equivalent, or managing a team where the role includes making decisions affecting strategic issues. The onus is on candidates to demonstrate scope and scale in this area.
- Experience of formulating a marketing or development strategy and plan for an organisation or major £/€ high value project.
- Proven experience of contributing to the development of strategy to successfully deliver the aims and objectives of an organisation at senior management level*.
- Proven ability to innovatively create and maintain working partnerships with a wide range of organisations and stakeholders to deliver strategic objectives.
- Proven ability to assess situations from a commercial perspective and implement change to achieve savings whilst developing customer services.
1. Masters or equivalent in a Business related discipline.
2. Experience of managing an extensive property portfolio,
3. Experience of digital marketing & communications
For an informal discussion call Gerry May at Forde May Consulting Ltd on 028 9062 8877. To apply send your tailored CV, covering letter and separate supporting statement to email@example.com. The supporting statement must document, by way of examples, how you meet the criteria for the role. Please quote reference number 1834SMD. The closing date for applications is the 26th May 2022. Final interviews will take place on the16th & 17th June 2022.
"Waterways Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer. As we are currently under-represented by Protestants, we would particularly welcome applications from the Protestant Community".